Learning how to capture my family’s passions in fun parties, in art, and in their daily lessons is my greatest joy. This site is where I enjoy sharing the many adventures that we find ourselves in the middle of. I hope that they will help you explore and capture your own creativity too.
The best way to stay up-to-date with our crew is to have my free e-mails send directly to you. (no spam, I promise)
Disclaimer: Don’t let my posts fool you. Our everyday chaos only appears organized because of careful editing. We are a very real crew, and as you witness our eclectic adventures you will learn some wacky things about us.
Here are a few random facts to get you started:
- We are 4th generation store owners, and I can honestly say that we have a great relationship with our entire family despite, or maybe because of, our family business.
- Our home will never be finished. It is in a constant state of renovation, and, quite honestly, we like it that way.
- Antique boats seem to be multiplying in my garage. Luckily my husband is a skilled craftsman and can bring one from death’s door to award winning perfection in less than a year.
- Our favorite pets are little ones – fish, ants, a toy-poodle, and butterflies are our current residents, but my oldest is begging to expand the collection. I prefer for nature to remain wild … we are in negotiations.
- I never thought I would become a homeschool mom, and still sometimes wonder exactly how we landed here.
- My husband bought me an adorable green convertible while we were dating. He said it was because he wanted to win me over as an antique-car person, but I think he just hadn’t worked up the nerve to propose … yet. We were just finishing college, so I can’t blame the guy.
I hope you will check out my recent posts to learn more about our family on here Liberty Hill.
For more about our Product Recommendation or Disclosure policies click here.